Thursday, January 29, 2009

Massachusetts Public School Performance

I'm presenting at a showcase for Massachusetts Public School Performance (MPSP) tonight. This organization provides interim assessment exams for public middle schools (charter and district), in the greater Boston area. I'm representing my school at this event tonight to explain to guests how we use student assessment data to inform instruction.

Update:
It was a very nice event at the City Year HQ near Back Bay. I had interesting conversations with teachers and administrators from APR, Eliot K-8 (BPS), Salem Academy Charter School, Boston Prep, Excel and Randolph Public Schools. Also learned a little about a new beta website that hopes to publish entire charter school curricula (lesson plans, materials, etc.) on the web. More to follow on this one after I try out the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment